Thursday, May 20, 2010

Love, but not the mushy kind!

So tomorrow I have to give this presentation in my class. It is like a no big deal kind of presentation. It can only help your grade so if you do a horrible job it just won't count. That is why I have no idea why I am so nervous about it. I have given much bigger and harder presentations and not been this nervous...maybe it is the whole foreign country thing...so wish me luck. In the mean time enjoy some of my thoughts (procrastination at its finest).

Now I will compose a list of random things I LOVE- or at least really like! I am going to leave out all the mush like I love my family, friends, the boy and Maggie and Lucy (because that is all just assumed).

1. I love good water pressure...not like needles puncturing your skin, or being under a rock slide kind of pressure, but just decent good pressure. You feel so much cleaner, nothing will compare to the shower I grew up with (mom and dad you are forbidden to ever remove that shower head)...but I am so pleased they FIXED our showers in Miro (my hall). I love taking showers now.
2. For my dairy class we have partners for all of our assignments and I love that my partner and I have the same work ethic...hard work, stressing out and laughing lots--pretty much sums it up.
3. My new reddish/burgundy heels I bought for just 30 bucks, can't wait to wear them out.
4. Kat comes in 20 days and I know I will LOVE being in NZ with her...I will especially love seeing and possibly swimming with wild dolphins with her.
5. I definietly heart skype...like how is it possible that it is free. I think I talk to people at home more here than I do when I am living in the same state as them.
6. I love pump water bottles! They have sports caps and it is just the best when you get one that has the good kind of sport top. I can't explain what good means, but it is just better than the bad ones.
7. I love the picture next to my bed of me on xmas day when we just got max. I am holding him down so tightly trying to get him to do what I wanted...he was stubborn from day one. Love that dude.
8. I really like, not love becasue I don't love anything about the dinning hall, when the desserts there involve chocolate.
9. I really love when I don't look at the bus timetable and just go to the bus stop in hopes of there actually being a bus there, and there actually is a bus there.
10. I really love that I have become a crazy swan lady...oh not sure I have told you yet about my swans (Bonnie and Clyde). They are 2 black swans that live on campus and they have a nest and eggs and I have become oddly obsessed with watching them and checking on the progress of there eggs. It is like a crazy cat lady, but worse I am the swan lady. I think they are used to me and expect me to come make my visits. This whole swan issue could be a whole other blog and I really must get back to practicing my presentation
11. However, my last thing I love is Bonnie and Clyde. I just don't like that I named Bonnie, bonnie very cliche, but I really liked the name Clyde.


Bye love you Jane

1 comment:

  1. Just like a modern version of Eliza Doolittle in "My Fair Lady", "lots of chocolate for me to eat, lots of coal making lots of heat, warm face, warm hands, warm feet oh wouldn't it be lovely". All the things she loves!

    ReplyDelete